Instagram App Download and Review
Nowadays, people are crazy about social media. Rather, they have become social media addicts and it’s hard to get rid of the same.
In the recent times, we have seen many platforms popping up. All of them have different features, but one thing which is common is “They keep people connected”. We have also seen how photo crazy people have become. Whenever they go somewhere or do something, they always wish to click photos and share the same with the friends.So if photo-sharing is on your mind too, download Instagram!
Instagram – The best app for photo sharing
Well, install Instagram as it is the latest fad among youngsters. It is the best app for video sharing as well as photo sharing. Al you need to do is click some wonderful pictures and share them with your Instagram network. Recently, new things have been added to the app! You can easily apply filters and also customize your photos with brilliant effects. Also, you can create Instagram stories with a series of pictures or your favorite videos.
Just sign up to Instagram and share the images from your phone or PC. You can restrict the people with whom you wish to share the pics. Usually, the pics that you share after you download Instagram are public. You will have to go to Settings to control who will be able to see your pics and posts.
Highlights of Instagram App:
- The app also has an Instagram Direct. With this, you can directly send photos to groups or friends privately. Since it’s a messaging system, you can even send some text along with pics.
- There are a number of photo editing tools that you can use. For example, you can use tools such as “Adjust” or “Straighten” for your square photos.
- You can link your Instagram account to different social media accounts like your Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr etc. Go to Settings options and then select “Linked accounts” to add.
- You can see a summary of the photos and videos you have liked. Yes, Instagram app download lets you see the last 300 posts that you have liked. This option is viewable under “Account” and “Posts you liked”
- You can even see the number of photos in which you have been tagged. If you are too popular on Insta, you will be tagged in multiple photos. Go to profile & select the option “Person in a tag”. All pics and videos in which you are tagged will be listed down.
- Loading times can be made faster by choosing the option “Use less data”. This option is available in the “Settings tab”
Let us have a look at the features:
- Multiple images can be added. Sometimes, just one pic is not enough to show how you feel. You can now use multiple images and tell a story to your followers.
- Hashtags are everything on Instagram. You can add them in your bio, in order to explain more about yourself. If you are an influencer, you can use brand hashtags as well.
- If you wish to get updates from your favorite account, then turn on notifications for the same. Whenever the account posts a story or photo, you will get notified.
- Instagram stories can be decorated with a variety of fonts, stickers, and filters. This makes the story appear all the funnier. You have a variety of designs to select.
- Stories can be shared easily on Facebook with the option “Share your story to Facebook”. This way, more people can view it.
- Privacy settings are too good. You can choose which people can see and have access to your posts.
- Great way to maintain friendships and be updated about their lives.
- The perfect combination of social media in one. You can even share the same on different platforms.
- Tags are good, but sometimes they can prove to be as dangerous as everyone comes to know the location.
- Instagram Direct can be misused for sexting
Overall, it’s a good app for photo sharing, if you use it wisely. Ignore the cons and focus on the benefits, to get a seamless experience.